Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual property rights are the rights given to persons over creations of their minds. Creations are like of any inventions, literary and artistic works, designs, symbols, names and images used in trade and commerce in general.
Useful Resources for Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual property is divided into two categories
- Industrial Property contains patents for inventions, trademarks, geographical indications and industrial designs
- Copyright covers literary works such as novels, poems and plays, films, music, artistic works and architectural design.
Why IPR is Essential?
- To promote innovation, research, creativity
- To provide incentive and encouragement for innovative creation
- Recognition of hard efforts and genuineness
- Protection to the innovation, research and creativity
- Global Competition
- An exclusive Monopoly and status symbol
- It can be easily gifted, sold, assigned, transferred or licensed to other persons.
- Identify your creation like any Invention, designs, symbols, Logo, Word mark, any literary and artistic works.
- Basic KYC like PAN, Aadhar Card, Passport Size photo of an applicant.
- Business Registration Proof if any like GST, Shop Act License etc.
- Nature of business for which you are applying, i.e. Classification of your business.
MERA CACS have a team of qualified professionals who drive the companies towards an integration of technology with traditional practices in an autonomous world of law.
MERA CACS 24 X 7 PVT LTD
D-306, The First, Nr. ITC Hotel, B/h Keshav Baugh Party Plot, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015