International Organization for Standardization is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations. The organization promotes worldwide proprietary, industrial, and commercial standards such as ISO 9001 (Quality Assurance), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System), ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System), ISO 27000 (Information Security) and so on. ISO certificate helps you run your business effectively. It is proof from the accredited body that your business complies with ISO management standards and it increases your organization credibility.
Useful Resources for ISO Standards/certifications
Advantages of ISO Certification
- International credibility: ISO Certification plays a vital role in helping the organization to build credibility in overseas business.
- Customer Satisfaction: ISO standards are intended to make organizations to serve their customers in a better way that would simultaneously increase customer’s satisfaction.
- Government Tenders: ISO Certification is quite important to bid for Government Tenders.
- Business Efficiency: Functional efficiency of organizations is improved by obtaining Certification. Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions can be easily developed with the help of ISO Certification Agency. Implementation of ISO in an organization manages the resources efficiently.
- Product Quality: By obtaining ISO Certification, the product quality can be matched up to the international standards, it will reduce the risk of product order rejections because of defective products.
- Marketability: ISO Certification improves business credibility, and it helps the business marketing directly.
Procedure for obtaining ISO Certificate
- Choose a Standard for your organization
- Initial Assessment and recommendation
- Prescribed documents and checklist preparation
- Regular Compliances for re-certification
MERA CACS have a team of qualified professionals who drive the companies towards an integration of technology with traditional practices in an autonomous world of law.
MERA CACS 24 X 7 PVT LTD
D-306, The First, Nr. ITC Hotel, B/h Keshav Baugh Party Plot, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015